fresh pics of 650 project

Please post your bike pics here

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Volker_P

Re: fresh pics of 650 project

Postby Volker_P » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:52 am

Congratulations Phil, you just became the editor of the first illustrated CB650 rebuild manual. :lol:
Cosky's great (free) online manual: http://cosky0.tripod.com

forum links to common technical issues

If you really like this site and you would not like to see it vanish soon, have a look there: Urgent: Future of HondaCB650.com Forum

bill440cars

Postby bill440cars » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:03 am

Volker_P wrote:Congratulations Phil, you just became the editor of the first illustrated CB650 rebuild manual. :lol:

Excellent job on the Bike AND the Detailed Process! 8) :wink: I kinda skimmed it for now, but you are inspiring ME to do more with my 80' CB650C AND the CB550K material that I also have! :roll: :wink: Thanks for sharing!

Take care, Bill :wink:

You KNOW Volker, if there were several of these types of builds, it would be nice to have a place on here, to put them. Hint, Hint! :wink:

pae

Postby pae » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:48 pm

bill440cars wrote:...I kinda skimmed it for now...

I'm not surprised, there's quite a lot there now. Thanks for the kind words. As I say, if you need any pics, dimensions, or other details shout and I'll see what I can find,

Glad to help anyone out, they're all a good bunch here

regards, Phil

Volker_P

Postby Volker_P » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:28 am

bill440cars wrote:You KNOW Volker, if there were several of these types of builds, it would be nice to have a place on here, to put them. Hint, Hint! :wink:

I think the present way to find them is to look at "show it off" for threads with more than one page. :)
Maybe one could think about an "archive" section where detailed descriptions of special topics as well as of complete projects may be collected (to get enough threads at all). To avoid duplicates and authors wondering where their stuff has gone, possibly as a collection of links to their original sections? But still I am not sure whether this already is required in a small traffic forum like this one.
Cosky's great (free) online manual: http://cosky0.tripod.com

forum links to common technical issues

If you really like this site and you would not like to see it vanish soon, have a look there: Urgent: Future of HondaCB650.com Forum

bill440cars

Postby bill440cars » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 am

Volker_P wrote:
bill440cars wrote:You KNOW Volker, if there were several of these types of builds, it would be nice to have a place on here, to put them. Hint, Hint! :wink:

I think the present way to find them is to look at "show it off" for threads with more than one page. :)
Maybe one could think about an "archive" section where detailed descriptions of special topics as well as of complete projects may be collected (to get enough threads at all). To avoid duplicates and authors wondering where their stuff has gone, possibly as a collection of links to their original sections? But still I am not sure whether this already is required in a small traffic forum like this one.

Yeah, you are probably right, I was just thinking outloud AND sometimes, I should think to myself or maybe just go with what's there. It's just ME. :roll:

Take care, Bill :wink:

usmc_jbw

Postby usmc_jbw » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am

Your bike looks great! I'm slowly working on my 80 CB650 and it's definitely a project but I can only hope that it ends up close to as clean as yours. Great job!
Johnnie

Return to “Show it off”