My new bike, any comments or advise appriciated

Please post your bike pics here

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

CB650c

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 am

Just a guest here and wanted to comment on the 2 into 4 exhaust. I am not an expert and don`t claim to be, but the CB650 had a couple different models. That is why you see the difference in spoke/mag wheels, single/dual disc brakes,
4 into 2/and 4 into 4 exhaust. Don`t know all the differences but them were the main noticable ones. I know because I was the proud owner of both models and bought them both new.

That is one nice looking bike, the Twinstar is too. Always loved to see the ladies riding their own bike, and to have your mother as a riding buddy must be very special. My son and I are riding buddies, in fact he still has the first original CB650c that I bought. Wish I still had the second one I bought.

Ibsen

Postby Ibsen » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:57 am

On this site there are pictures of the different CB650 models. Click on the images to enlarge them.

http://www.warpfactor7.com/Readers_Bike ... bikes.html

Volker_P

Re: CB650c

Postby Volker_P » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:40 am

Guest wrote: My son and I are riding buddies, in fact he still has the first original CB650c that I bought. Wish I still had the second one I bought.

Well, they are still not too expensive, so it would be the right time now to get one in case you consider this. :D

Vatch

Postby Vatch » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:35 am

Ibsen wrote:On this site there are pictures of the different CB650 models. Click on the images to enlarge them.

http://www.warpfactor7.com/Readers_Bike ... bikes.html

I don't think that site has been unpdated in a while. When this site started I sent him the link, an invitation, and a picture of my '79. No changes, which is too bad.
'99 1500 Drifter

Return to “Show it off”