Added a graphic......

Please post your bike pics here

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Rifleman

Added a graphic......

Postby Rifleman » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:08 am

While not exactly what I really want to put on the bike to break up the black a bit, I did find something to use till I order the one I do want......

Whaddya think ?

Volker_P

Postby Volker_P » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:08 am

Engine seems a painted RC03 (original silver) as I think an RC08 would have the clutch lever at the top. But you can check this by a look on the engine number. To get it more silver, you could get off the paint of the clutch cover and the sprocket cover. I would not try the whole engine, if it is really a painted RC03E, the PO probably had his reasons to do that. A chromed exhaust, especially 4-4 would help, however it is much money just for the look with a certain increase of weight, too.
If it were mine, I only would change the mirrors to circular and maybe take chromed ones. I also would decide whether I do get paint off the clutch cover or make the center cover plug black, too. Rest of the bike fits together fine for me.
You could play around with photoshop, gimp or something similar to get an imression how changes would look like. :wink:

Return to “Show it off”