So much info

General motorcycle conversation

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Kriegmob

So much info

Postby Kriegmob » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 pm

This board has so much info buried into little tag line links and what-not. As a newbie I’m trying to find/read everything I can that pertains to the 79. Someone linked me to chinonthetank blog - awesome, thanks!

Volker-P I followed the link on your post to a manual. It looks great but I can’t get pop-ups and redirects to stop. Is there an account I need to sign up for to get access?

What other great links haven’t I found yet?

Thanks everyone for sharing what must seem like obvious answers over and over to the newbs!

Volker_P

Re: So much info

Postby Volker_P » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:26 am

Kriegmob wrote:Volker-P I followed the link on your post to a manual. It looks great but I can’t get pop-ups and redirects to stop. Is there an account I need to sign up for to get access?

There is no registration or something for the cosky online manual. All you need is a reasonable browser with reasonable settings. I use firefox with most stuff like cookies and popup windows switched off as default.
You can block everything but make sure the "site builder" still comes up.
Cosky's great (free) online manual: http://cosky0.tripod.com

forum links to common technical issues

If you really like this site and you would not like to see it vanish soon, have a look there: Urgent: Future of HondaCB650.com Forum

Kriegmob

Re: So much info

Postby Kriegmob » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:55 pm

Yeah thanks. It’s a browser issue on my end. It works a lot easier on my desktop computer

Return to “General Discussion”