Motogadget m-unit

General motorcycle conversation

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

CanCB650

Motogadget m-unit

Postby CanCB650 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Hey community,

As the winter maintenance/project season is almost upon us I am contemplating changing out my old jumbled rats nest of a wiring loom for something a little more slick and less bulky. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience installing Motogadgets M-unit and if so, would you recommend it?

Thanks!

Skiwatcher

Re: Motogadget m-unit

Postby Skiwatcher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey CanCB650,

i am thinking about fitting a M-unit to, maybe even the new m.unit blue. It would be very interesting to see if somebody here did it before!

Cheers L.

CanCB650

Postby CanCB650 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Skiwatcher wrote:Hey CanCB650,

i am thinking about fitting a M-unit to, maybe even the new m.unit blue. It would be very interesting to see if somebody here did it before!

Cheers L.

I was thinking the same thing! From what I've seen around the web it seems pretty plug and play but I'm skeptical that its editing magic.

Thanks,

Skiwatcher

Postby Skiwatcher » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:36 am

I stillt haven't done it. But i will do it this winter. I already got the m.unit-basic. When i start, i will keep you guys posted!

DANFROMOZ

Postby DANFROMOZ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:13 am

Hi Guys,
I'm planning on getting a M-unit Blu soon too. I'm just waiting on my custom hoop, cowl, electrics tray, to be done, its taken a while to get it done and sent. It's been designed to fit the slightly different design of the newer M-unit Blu. I'll be interested to see anyone else doing the Motogadget process too. I've held back on purchasing anything else until I get the hoop attached and get a better feel for the overall look, etc, of the bike. I'm hoping to get going on it again in the next few weeks.

Efferdy

Postby Efferdy » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:13 pm

DANFROMOZ wrote:Hi Guys,
I'm planning on getting a M-unit Blu soon too. I'm just waiting on my custom hoop, cowl, electrics tray, to be done, its taken a while to get it done and sent. It's been designed to fit the slightly different design of the newer M-unit Blu. I'll be interested to see anyone else doing the Motogadget process too. I've held back on purchasing anything else until I get the hoop attached and get a better feel for the overall look, etc, of the bike. I'm hoping to get going on it again in the next few weeks.

How's your project so far? Appreciate any update on what you have done.

Return to “General Discussion”