Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

General motorcycle conversation

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Logan vandam

Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

Postby Logan vandam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Love mine but the speedometer does not work and is kinda busted up. Having trouble finding compatible gauges online. Any help would be appreciated. Image

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

GeorgeSweety

Re: Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

Postby GeorgeSweety » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 am

The only suggestion that I've got is ebay, living in the UK and trying to find parts for these old bikes that weren't very common here does tend to narrow your options a bit.

Riche

Re: Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

Postby Riche » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 am

Beaulieu Auto Jumble coming up in May .. maybe you can find there? .. I am still on the hunt for a muffler :( ...

How are you George?

agentdummy

Re: RE: Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

Postby agentdummy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:00 pm

Logan vandam wrote:Love mine but the speedometer does not work and is kinda busted up. Having trouble finding compatible gauges online. Any help would be appreciated. Image

Logan, if you haven't already gotten a replacement, I have this exact speedo on my 1984 650. I plan to pull it off and swap it to a digital, when I do a cafe/brat build this winter. The only thing wrong with mine is the fuel gauge is so light that you need polarized lenses to see it. Everything else works great. I would be willing to sell it to you, when I pull it off.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

GeorgeSweety

Re: RE: Anybody know where to get good/affordable replacement gauges for an 84 cb650

Postby GeorgeSweety » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:30 am

agentdummy wrote:
Logan vandam wrote:Love mine but the speedometer does not work and is kinda busted up. Having trouble finding compatible gauges online. Any help would be appreciated. Image

Logan, if you haven't already gotten a replacement, I have this exact speedo on my 1984 650. I plan to pull it off and swap it to a digital, when I do a cafe/brat build this winter. The only thing wrong with mine is the fuel gauge is so light that you need polarized lenses to see it. Everything else works great. I would be willing to sell it to you, when I pull it off.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hi agentdummy and welcome. The original post date was January 2018 so I would presume that the OP would have found some clocks/gauges by now or have fixed his problem by now.
Hi Riche, sorry mate, I've only just seen this. Things are good for me, I hope they are ok for you, Regards, George.

Return to “General Discussion”