She's road-worthy again

If it's broken or just needs tweaked

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

DammitDan

She's road-worthy again

Postby DammitDan » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:34 pm

I got the head back from the shop after they put the valves in (which cost me $150... He claimed it took him 3 hours to do the work, and I provided all the damn parts. WTF! It's a 20 minute job!). Put it all back together last night, and took her for a ride with my brother in law and his friend today ('70 Moto Guzzi Ambassador and '72 Harley Electra Glide). Because of this motorcycle combination, I missed out on a pretty young lady showing them her boobs from a pickup truck, as people were certainly more interested in their bikes than mine :evil:

But ya know what? After about a 300 mile cruise my bike doesn't leak (unlike the HD) and it's not obnoxiously loud (unlike the Guzzi) and it no longer blows smoke out the tailpipe (unlike both of their bikes), and the thing runs like a champ! I'll take that over some country lady's girls gone wild session any day :D :lol:

The only thing that's a bit odd now is the black SC engine/rocker cover with a bare aluminum head sitting between them. Maybe I'll polish the head... who knows?

Vatch

Postby Vatch » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:30 am

The cb650 is the SOHC for the thinking man. Thus, it's not completely unexpected for an unenlightened woman to not expose her chest to one riding said bike, but rather to chose to flash an HD or other loud bike. Likes attract likes. Perhaps you need to take a ride around a college campus or a bookstore so you can see enlightened breasts. :lol:
'99 1500 Drifter

Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:23 am

Hmm... enlightened breasts... those are the ones that are still a bit perky, right? 8)
1980 CB650c

nickjtc

Postby nickjtc » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:28 pm

Chris wrote:Hmm... enlightened breasts... those are the ones that are still a bit perky, right? 8)

Or they had helium inserts...
.....to be myself, a pattern for others.

1979 CB650
1971 Norton Commando
1968 CB175

Return to “Technical Discussion”