1981 Honda CB650C for sale $1200

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

dr4

1981 Honda CB650C for sale $1200

Postby dr4 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:26 pm

On Craigslist here: http://auburn.craigslist.org/mcy/4956904576.html

Location--East Central Alabama (near Auburn), halfway between Montgomery and Atlanta. May be able to trailer it to your location.

Hey all,
Finally decided to put this one up for sale just when I get it running its best! I've been steadily improving it over the last 2 years I've had it, couldn't have done it without the generous help of the members here.

Just installed iridium plugs to match the GM HEI ignition upgrade (you can read my posts on the last page of that forum topic), and they seem to be worth the difference in price.

Spitfire windshield and throwover saddle bags go with the bike.

Pretty much everything's still stock except the added engine crash bars.

Stator, battery, and reg/rectifier have been changed out, so it starts very reliably. Needs a little more choke if you haven't driven it for a day or two, but I ride it almost every day. Just over 18,000 on odometer.

Let me know of any questions. I've been over this bike completely, and the list of things left that could be done is much shorter than the list of what has been done! My service records from the last 2 years, and original owners manual, plus a box of parts can go with the bike too.

Thanks to all, I'm sure I'll be back on this site to see what else is new every so often.

dr4

Return to “Bikes”