For Sale

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Tourguy

For Sale

Postby Tourguy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:25 pm

1981 CB650C for sale. I've had this garaged for at least 10 years now and find I am too busy to work on it. It is almost complete: missing parts from gas tank to carbs. Of course the rubber parts from carbs to cylinder head are toast. I bought this with intentions to fix and ride but since discovered I would rather ride than repair. I have a 2010 Honda now that gets my attention. The bike was purchased in non-running condition but nothing dismantled except for carbs which have crystallized/dried gas in all the ports. I will consider offers but am not in a hurry to sell. Located near to Seattle, WA. The bike has cruise control and a fairing; about 35k miles.

Corter

Re: For Sale

Postby Corter » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:42 am

Do you have any pictures?

Folsoml

Postby Folsoml » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 pm

This was this person's one and only post. They have not been back to he forum since then. You may try to send a direct message to them. They will get an email notification of it.
Have a problem with your CB650? Have a technical question? Click here!

My Current Bikes: 2005 HD FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2007 Yamaha Vino,

Tourguy

Postby Tourguy » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Sorry to be slow . . . just too busy with summer weather here.
And no, do not have pictures at this time. I will be posting some. It's in the garage with stuff piled around it . . . but of course I need to get pix on here in case someone were to be serious about taking the bike off my hands. Delivering this bike to someone is possible but might cost as much as the bike itself, I suppose.

Return to “Bikes”