1982 CB650SC for sale

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

biker28169

1982 CB650SC for sale

Postby biker28169 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 am

I picked this bike up a couple years ago with the intent of fixing it up for the wife. She wasn't interested. As it typical of these bikes, the tank was rotted out. Unfortunately I didn't realize it until after I bought it and found out that they previous owner had patched the holes with body filler, which obviously wouldn't last too long once gas was put into the tank. The only other real problem with it is that the front calipers were frozen. They can be rebuilt of course, but at this point I just don't have the interest. The bike did turn over when I got it, but had no gas in the tank. Once I found out about the body filler I didn't dare try to run it. Other than that, it is a pretty complete bike and if you can find a tank would be decent to run about on I'd say. If anyone is interested let me know. I don't have a firm price in mind, but I'm not giving it away for free either. I'm in New Hampshire if anyone wants to know.

ewoch

Re: 1982 CB650SC for sale

Postby ewoch » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 am

Hi,
If you are thinking about breaking the bike for parts, i might be interested in the 2 side panels. Let me know.

Ewoch

Return to “Bikes”