1981 CB 650

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

5.4L to Freedom

1981 CB 650

Postby 5.4L to Freedom » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:26 pm

alright guys, I'm thinkin about selling the beast. I'm not positive if I will, a buddy is selling his bike and if I can sell this one for what he wants for his CBR F4i I'll go ahead and do it.

Since I'm not trying to screw anyone and yall can see my technical history on here I'll make everything easy and summarize what's up.

8900ish miles, all original

Slight dent in the tank, can only see if you look for it

Slight rust on the frame, all decals present

Newer pipes... axle has chipped a hole the size of a dime in the right pipe, I have patched with fiberglass tape, cannot see without close inspection

Comstar wheels with new tires, spoke rims with factory tires included

New brakes, rotor, etc. extra rear brake housing (black) the chrome one is on bike

Cafe Handle bars

Seat is original, vinyl is separating from cloth backing, needs reskinned. Looks fine as is

the #4 spark plug has been heli-coiled

have spark plug tool

New fork seals, can provide documentation

Recent oil change (religiously every 1500 miles), carb rebuild, and they are getting sync'd tonite

have chain cover and front fender, both in good shape

1 side skin has 1 broken tab, stays in and does not rattle.

wiring, and anyhting else you can thing of is unmolested to the best of my knowledge

The bike sat for a long time... has lots of small issues. I know very little about these things and that is why I get very frustrated trying to fix it.

I will gladly take pictures for yall per request

BEST OFFER MAY TAKE THE CAKE, CAN SHIP DOMESTICALLY OR INTERNATIONALLY. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.
Dr. SOHC650... former rider I got sick of fixin my CB so I bought a Harley and fix everyone elses...

Return to “Bikes”