Saw this on ebay

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Folsoml

Saw this on ebay

Postby Folsoml » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-Honda-CB-650-/221166532257?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item337e8d76a1#ht_500wt_1182

1981 CB650C with no title priced at $450. If I lived near Huntley, IL, I'd prolly try to get it. You could part this out and get your money back in no time.
Have a problem with your CB650? Have a technical question? Click here!

My Current Bikes: 2005 HD FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2007 Yamaha Vino,

bubbachicken

Re: Saw this on ebay

Postby bubbachicken » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 am

It's up to 1100 bucks now and there is still time left. WOW the folks pay good for these, my 700 dollar bike keeps getting better!

I had a sales guy at the Harley dealership tell me he knew someone that converted bikes like this (and mine, and yours, for that matter) to cafe racers and such, and he told me when the time came I wanted to get a larger bike, not to trade it, but even if I went to another dealership, call him because his friend would want my bike. I guess these old gals have some value yet to the right people!

PAVALKER

Re: Saw this on ebay

Postby PAVALKER » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:06 pm

bubbachicken wrote:It's up to 1100 bucks now and there is still time left. WOW the folks pay good for these, my 700 dollar bike keeps getting better!

I had a sales guy at the Harley dealership tell me he knew someone that converted bikes like this (and mine, and yours, for that matter) to cafe racers and such, and he told me when the time came I wanted to get a larger bike, not to trade it, but even if I went to another dealership, call him because his friend would want my bike. I guess these old gals have some value yet to the right people!

You must be looking at a different one than what was originally posted..... it didn't sell from what I see. I did make him an offer, just for parts not the whole bike. It doesn't have a title and would only be good to me for some parts (tank)..... but I got another one on the way anyhow.

Return to “Bikes”