CB650's for sale
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
'79 Honda CB650 Cafe Racer. Selling to fund another project. The bike is 95% finished. It need about half the wiring done and it's ready to ride. After buying this bike and working on it for about a year I've just realized I like smaller Hondas better, so I'm selling this to fund either a CB350 or 450. Since the bike is not wired up it does not run but before it was torn down it was running absolutely perfectly. Inside of tank is spotless as are the carbs.
Here's what has been put into it.
- Powdercoated frame, rims and motor side covers
- MAC 4-1 exhaust
- Billet aluminum triple tree top
- Clip on handlebars
- new 7" headlight
- new shocks
- new tires
- new antigravity battery
- new front brake and master cylinder
- new grips
- new aluminum footpegs
- new small 3.5" speedo (I wasn't setting it up for a tach, but you can easily do it if you choose)
- new pod filters (carb has been rejetted accordingly)
- original carb bolts replaced with stainless allen head bolts.
- includes seat pad and leather for cover as well as a box of miscellaneous original parts.
This bike has everything needed to ride as soon as you finish up the wiring. I'm done putting any more time into it, as I've moved on to small bore bikes.
Price is $3000. I'm located in Cleveland, OH
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests