CB650 Nighthawk Parts

CB650's for sale

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

Scotschris

CB650 Nighthawk Parts

Postby Scotschris » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 pm

I picked up a few boxes of what I believe to be Nighthawk parts this afternoon. I have a 79 and nothing is going to work on my bike and I would like to try and generate some money to put back into my own bike.

I have had a quick look through a few of them and I'm not entirely sure some of the attached pics are for the CB at all. Looks like there are all of the engine internals, the clock says 36xxx on it, so not sure how desirable any of the internals will be?

I'm only posting the cosmetic stuff just now as I am working my way through everything else

There is also an exhaust, looks to be a stacked exhaust, brand new in box. I forgot to grab photos of it.

If anyone is interested in anything, please let me know. - If you know which seat parts go with each other, I would love to know as well!

http://imgur.com/a/luf4S

Thanks

Folsoml

Re: CB650 Nighthawk Parts

Postby Folsoml » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:58 am

You might want to list where you are as well.

What makes you think this is Nighthawk stuff?
Have a problem with your CB650? Have a technical question? Click here!

My Current Bikes: 2005 HD FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2007 Yamaha Vino,

cb650

Postby cb650 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:52 am

The gauge looks like a newer dohc nitehawk set. way diff bike.
Did you clean the tank out?!?!?!?!

Scotschris

Postby Scotschris » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 am

I thought Nighthawk due to the oil cooler, the rear shocks seem to look like NH's, Shaft Drive, and I guess the style of seats along with the amount of bling..

Please note, I'm no Sherlock Holmes...

Thanks Folsoml! I will be adding a list when I get a chance to really dig through and see what is there.

Return to “Bikes”