Need some misc. parts

Get some new gear

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

chucksklrst

Need some misc. parts

Postby chucksklrst » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 pm

Folks, I need a part from the battery box of a 79 CB650. It is call a Battery Stay. It is the metal strap with the two rubber disk that hold the battery in the battery box. It screws diagonally onto the battery box holding the battery in. I am not sure how to post a picture of it from my computer. Hope you all understand what I am talking about. Hope you all can help me out. The part has been discontinued from Mother Honda.
Chuck Henderson
Aurora, Colorado
10 NT700 (Now & Then)
09 DL650 Wee (Weezer)
03 ST1300 (Silver STorm)
97 KLR 650 (STep Child)
86 VT1100 Shadow (Yesterday's Shadows) Sold
79 CB650 (Chasing Rainbows) Sold

Vatch

Postby Vatch » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:18 pm

I know what part you are talking about. try asking on the SOH4 forum (website is escaping me and I'm at work, yes, late night in the office). Someone may have one from another SOHC they are willing to part with. Other than that maybe an old cycle junk yard if you can find one. I may go to one in Ohio I heard about later in the summer. If I do I will make a shopping list. :)
'99 1500 Drifter

holysmokes

Postby holysmokes » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:24 am

pae

Postby pae » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:16 am

Vatch wrote:I know what part you are talking about. try asking on the SOH4 forum (website is escaping me and I'm at work, yes, late night in the office). Someone may have one from another SOHC they are willing to part with. Other than that maybe an old cycle junk yard if you can find one. I may go to one in Ohio I heard about later in the summer. If I do I will make a shopping list. :)

Definitely a good starting place to ask around. Here they are... http://www.sohc4.us/forums/

regards, Phil

Return to “Accessories and Apparel”