Just a Vent

Any conversation that doesn't fit the forums above

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

cb650

Just a Vent

Postby cb650 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

I know I shouldnt have done it but I did. Sent some floats out before payment just to be sure that was his problem. That was 3 months or so ago and havent heard anything from him. No answer to my PM.

We also seem to have a seller that isnt interested in answering ?'s about his bike F/S. Another no answer to my PM. Fine I'll take my money and go look at the one local.

Sorry but like I said just a vent.
Did you clean the tank out?!?!?!?!

bill440cars

Re: Just a Vent

Postby bill440cars » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:35 am

cb650 wrote:I know I shouldnt have done it but I did. Sent some floats out before payment just to be sure that was his problem. That was 3 months or so ago and havent heard anything from him. No answer to my PM.

We also seem to have a seller that isnt interested in answering ?'s about his bike F/S. Another no answer to my PM. Fine I'll take my money and go look at the one local.

Sorry but like I said just a vent.

AND those same folks would get Totally bent out of shape, IF it happened to them! Go figure! :roll:

bernard

Postby bernard » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:09 pm

i have found that some of the guys that repair bikes act like they're doing you a favor and you're paying them or they are real nice but super slow. that's why it' better to learn and do it yourself, but some times you can't. you have to just shop around till you find the right guy to fix your stuff and when they get more and more customers they start acting the same as the others. go figure.

cb650

Postby cb650 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:47 pm

If he would say yea got the parts but bla bla bla I would understand but nothing???????? oh well. Good song with that title :lol:
Did you clean the tank out?!?!?!?!

Return to “Everything else”