Pictures

Any conversation that doesn't fit the forums above

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

old gringo

Pictures

Postby old gringo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:26 pm

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I can't locate any posts so here goes: How does one post a picture so that it appears without linking it to another site? Thanks for your help. :?

Volker_P

Re: Pictures

Postby Volker_P » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:14 am

You cannot simply post pictures, however there is a possibility to upload pictures to hondacb650.com and set a link. If someone likes to make use of that, please contact me by PM for the proceeding. :)

Rifleman

Postby Rifleman » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:56 pm

I think this may be what is being asked........ how can a picture be attached to a post so that in the thread, it shows as part of the body and not as a link to an external location.

This one is loaded to an external location, but the locator for the address is used with code to make it appear as part of the body of this message.

As you can see by right clicking on the image and checking its properties, it has been uploaded to another forum which I am a member of, but I still use the actual URL of the image to make it show here.

In order for me to do this and explain it easily, this is how I wrote the message for the thread before this line.........its shows the address (URL) between the image code tags.

Volker_P

Re: Pictures

Postby Volker_P » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 am

Thanks for the useful and nicely illustrated manual.
However from experience some time ago, it might just print the link but show no picture if the URL contains certain special signs like ~ (or so, I dont remember). Great picture, BTW. :D

Return to “Everything else”