speed cameras

Any conversation that doesn't fit the forums above

Moderators: Volker_P, tidd650

gohonda

speed cameras

Postby gohonda » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 am

A couple of weeks ago i was riding behind a car it went through a speed camera it only flased once. I Am led to believe that that's ok because it's not live. If it flashes twice then you are snookerd.apparently only one in 8
are live. Here in the uk speed camers are splattered eveywhere making loads of revenue for the government. Maybe in other countrys it's differnt
The cops can be sneaky as well with their cameras too.I have seen them on top of bridges and hiding behind trees
Attachments
scggatso.jpg
scggatso.jpg (6.2 KiB) Viewed 17583 times
1980 honda cb 650
peterborough England

jcfarrell

Re: speed cameras

Postby jcfarrell » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:45 pm

They are so sneaky that Texas Department of Public Safety will set up phony construction sites and put state troopers in blue jeans, hard hats, refective vest and have them looking thru a laser radar mounted on a tripod like a surveyor. Behind the looky lika surveyor is five or six troopers waiting to come and get you for speeding in a construction zone where the fines are double. Talk about a money maker. This goes on in other states as well.

gohonda

Postby gohonda » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 pm

The corrupt governments are B@**+ds most bikers i think wan't to ride safe that even goes for car drivers :evil:
1980 honda cb 650
peterborough England

Alastair1

Postby Alastair1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:06 am

Well I agree with you guys but I haven't hear any solution to prevent the bike from those speed camera eye... I got 2 times ticket due to over speeding.. and now I always ride bike on average speed.

Return to “Everything else”